Carbide rotary burrs are used with high-speed electric grinders or pneumatic tools, which are widely used in industrial sectors such as machinery, automobiles, ships, chemicals, and crafts. Carbide rotary burrs can be used to process machine cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper, and aluminum.
10 pieces Double Cut Solid Carbide Rotary Burr Set, 3mm(0.118) inch shank, fits Dremel and most small rotary tools
- DURABLE: Made of heat-treated Tungsten carbide YG8 that lasts 10 times working life than HSS, suitable for machining various kinds of a metal material including ≤HRC65 hardened steel.
- VERSATILE: Widely used for metalwork, welding, wood carving, model engineering, jewelry making, deburring, grinding, cylinder head porting, and sculpting.
- TARGET: Suitable for all skill levels | this is an essential kit for woodworkers & enthusiasts who clean up welds or works with metal frequently, easy to grasp and use, safe and reliable.
- CONVENIENT: Generally can be used with handheld electric or pneumatic tool drive (can also be used in the machine tool, and the speed of the electric/pneumatic tools usually about 6000-50000 RPM).
- Specification (diameter * full length) : 3.15x8/6.25x12mm.
- Shank diameter: 6.25mm
- Ball head diameter: 12 mm.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Quantity: 10pcs.
- Weight: 200g.
- Color: Silver.
- 1 Set x Premium Tungsten Steel Carbide Rotary Burr Set (10pcs).
Please allow 10-24 business days for the item to arrive. Please note: due to the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, some minor delays in product delivery are possible, we are doing our absolute best to make sure you get your products as soon as possible.